2Fly Aerodynamics in Spain offers cabin crew training where students can obtain a recognised qualification to enable them to gain employment with any European airline. There are two courses available, a basic and an advanced course, and they are offered at 2FLY training centres in Malaga and Madrid. 2FLY is the official cabin crew training centre for the airline Norwegian.
- E.S.O. (Compulsory Secondary Education)
- Height: Women: 1.57m – 1.80m Men: 1.65m – 1.90m
- To be able to swim
- Class 2 Medical Certificate
- English (recommended)
Authority: It complies with the EASA European standard, so the license will enable you to work in practically all of the countries in Europe.
Duration: The Cabin Crew course takes approximately two months.
Infrastructures: Without a doubt, Aerodynamics Málaga is the biggest and most prestigious Aeronautical Training Centre in the whole of Andalusia.
We have the following resources:
- Large facilities, with over 1,600 m2 of offices, classrooms and a flight and aircraft simulation centre.
- A large team of outstanding professionals who guarantee the standard of our teaching, both for theoretical and practical training.